We're Hiring : Hearing Instrument Specialists / Audiologists
Locations across London, Sarnia, Strathroy, and Stratford Ontario.
Meridian Hearing is searching for a full time or part time Hearing Instrument Specialist/Dispenser or Audiologist for our clinics in South Western Ontario. We are a patient focused practice that uses a team approach to patient care. Join our growing team and expand your clinic skills while working with Dr. of Audiology Brian Field.
We are looking for talented audiology professionals for any of our locations across London, Sarnia, Strathroy, and Stratford.
SCOPE OF POSITION
The Hearing Instrument Specialist (H.I.S.) / Audiologist is a member of the clinical and clinical support team and is responsible for audiometry testing utilizing standardized evaluation procedures and for prevention and restorative hearing care through prescription and fitting of hearing aids, custom hearing protection, and assistive listening devices for patients assigned to his or her caseload by the Centre.
Another key responsibility of the Hearing Instrument Specialist is to build the volume of new patients at Meridian Hearing through promotion of Meridian Hearing’s services, building the referral network, maintaining caseload guidelines and building their caseload while ensuring effective patient outcomes and excellent customer service.
Meridian Hearing is a team based clinic. Our Hearing Instrument Specialists may also help with duties such as answering the phone, ordering hearing aids, taking payments, sending reports to doctors, making patient phone calls and managing third party billing.
The key responsibility areas for this position include:
- Direct Patient Care – Assessment and Fitting
- Follow-up Care and Hearing Aid Maintenance
- Indirect Patient Care
- Conduct Meridian Hearing Promotions and PR including Doctor Front Office Visits
- Patient Service Coordinator Duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Successful completion of a recognized Hearing Instrument Specialist/Dispenser or Audiology program
- Registered Member of the Association of Hearing Instrument Practitioners of Ontario
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Evidence of love for working with people
- Evidence of ongoing quest for learning
- Computer literacy
- Evidence of an understanding of the business practices of private audiology practice
- Evidence of flexibility, adaptability, and team player skills
- Regular access to a car for transportation between clinic locations and client sites
Apply by filling out the form below.