April 2, 2020
Essential services available at select locations by appointment only. No walk-ins.
I have an emergency, can I book an appointment?
Essential appointments only:
- Emergency repairs or assistance on hearing devices for those reliant on them for communication
- Hearing assessments prior to immediate ENT surgery
Non-emergency appointments will be rescheduled.
Do not walk-in, emergency services are available by appointment only.
I need batteries, what do I do?
Health and safety in our clinics.
We want to assure you that, as a health care provider, we have an elevated level of hygiene and sanitization practices in our clinics and we are also taking further precautions to keep our clients and staff safe.
- We have increased our already elevated sanitization practices in clinics
- We are limiting the amount of people in clinics at a time
- Clinic doors will be locked when possible to limit walk in traffic as a social distancing precaution
- Clinic practices have been adapted to enable social distancing
- Team members who are unwell or have flu-like symptoms are in 14-day self isolation
Please use these best practices if you are in one of our clinics for an emergency appointment:
- Use other methods of greeting than handshakes
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow instead of your hands
- Follow the advice of public health authorities on social distancing
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, except to get medical care
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are regularly touched
Clients who have traveled recently.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We understand the increased concerns of the COVID-19 virus, and we want to let you know that the well being and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. We continue to follow all provincial and federal health agency directions and adjust our operations accordingly.
Please check our website regularly for the most current information and clinic availability.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an upcoming appointment, please contact us.